– Blue Steel Spring unit
– Attached back cushion
– Attached high-density seat cushion
– 14 in. wall clearance
– Swivels a full 360 degrees.
– Glides or reclines from any swivel position.
– Swivels in all directions while reclined.
– Lower the footrest by applying pressure to it in a downward motion. Lowering the footrest with the handle can damage the recliner.
– Safety locks prevent the recliner from gliding while reclining.
– Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
– Only available in select fabrics.
Rio’s traditional frame is highlighted with subtle back wings and inset padded armrests that peek up for an interesting appeal. Its divided back cushion provides support all the way from your neck down to your lumbar region for full support. Enjoy smoothly gliding back and forth or reclining from an upright to a fully reclined position.